1. Personal Information. You have complete control over your personal information. In general, you can visit our web site without providing us with any personal information. However, there are instances where we must have your personal information in order for us to grant you an access to our protected and secured sites. This information may include registration data (your name, address, email address, phone number, title, etc.), information request data and response data ("User Information"). When you receive your confirmation email or when you receive any email from the list server, you will be given instructions on how to remove yourself from the list.
2. Use of User Information. We intend to use such information for purposes of supporting your and your employers relationship with CHELLE CORPORATION PTY LTD by designing a web site content that is suitable to your needs and alerting you to new product and service offerings as they become available. This User Information may be retained by CHELLE CORPORATION PTY LTD to verify compliance with the agreement between CHELLE CORPORATION PTY LTD and your employer, to keep track of the domains from which people visit us, to create a user profile to better serve you and your employer, or to simply contact you either electronically or otherwise. If you decide that we should not use your personal User Information to contact you, please let us know and we will not use that information for such purpose. However, please do not submit any User Information if you are less than 18 years of age.
4. Accuracy and Security. The accuracy and security of the User Information is important to CHELLE CORPORATION PTY LTD. Currently, you may review and request updates to your User Information retained by contacting CHELLE CORPORATION PTY LTD. If you contact us to correct your User Information, we will attempt to correct such inaccuracies in a timely manner. CHELLE CORPORATION PTY LTD is concerned with the security of your User Information and is committed to taking reasonable steps to protect it from unauthorised access and use of that personal information. To that end, we put in place the appropriate physical, electronic and managerial policies and procedures to secure your personal User Information. We also continue to implement procedures to maintain accurate, complete and current User Information.
7. External Links. CHELLE CORPORATION PTY LTD web site provides links to other third party web sites. Even if the third party is affiliated with CHELLE CORPORATION PTY LTD through a business partnership or otherwise, CHELLE CORPORATION PTY LTD is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices or the content of such external links. These links are provided to you for convenience purposes only and you access them at your own risk.
9. General. If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, please contact CHELLE CORPORATION PTY LTD via our Contact Us page.