Self Managed Super Funds
Self Managed Super Funds are a vehicle that allows you to manage your own retirement savings and not leave it to the large fund managers. There are different reasons for having your own SMSF, but it is a decsion that should be taken seriously and with expert advice.
At Chelle Corporation, we understand the importance of a good SMSF and for that reason have set up a website that focusses purely on this. So to find out more and get assistance on your own SMSF, visit our website at www.mysmsuper.com.
Why create your own SMSF?
There are different reasons to set up your own, but below are the common ones:
- Control - you are in control of the movement of funds in and out of the fund.
- Greater input into decision making - normal supperannuation funds allow you to choose your risk profile, but that is where it ends. With an SMSF you help decide the individual investment choices.
- Can purchase real property - you can purchase real property (residential or commercial), rather tha just invest into a property trust.
- Able to borrow - many lenders now offer financial products to borrow money in a SMSF. This can allow you to increase your overall investment.
- Estate planning - you can have up to 4 members in a SMSF. This is great for some families.
- Tax concessions - as the maximum tax rate in a complying supperannuation fund is 15%, this can be a great vehicle for holding long term investment assets if you are paying higher tax.
So to find out more about Self managed Supperannuation Funds, visit our specialised website at www.mysmsuper.com.